Friday, September 9, 2011

Super Short Update

My computer crashed two weeks ago, so I wasn't able to write an update earlier.

I pulled my hamstrings two weeks ago. I was doing weightlifting twice a week,  one track and two practices per week. That proved to be a little too much. I could not play at Labor Day, but my leg feels a lot better now and I hope I can play at sectionals this weekend.

Although I did not play, Labor Day was fun. We got to play some teams we had not seen before. We had wins versus PONY, Cash Crop, Double Wide and Johnny Bravo and lost on universe against both Rhino and Chain. Biggest lesson from the weekend: We live in a scary region, 4 teams out of the NW region ended in the top 5.

Look for a post about differences between US and European ultimate later this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment